Road Tri Bike Frame 55cm Medium 700c 6061 Aluminum Unpainted + Headset NEW
NEW / MSRP $399.99 / SHIPS IN 24HRS
Make your own creation! There are hundreds of how-to videos on producing a professional looking paint job from a rattle spray can! Make it one color, make it 20! It's up to you. Make that bike for a friend or girlfriend/boyfriend on the cheap! Or, you're just looking for a project. The possibilities abound with this frame! The last image is of one our unpainted frames that I made for my girlfriend using just spray paint from the hardware store.
Check out how to get a professional looking paint job in the video that our very own John The Bike Guy made.
- Unpainted / Raw
- Material: 6061 Aluminum
- Has a golden color, "Phosphated"
- Water bottle mounts
- Includes frame & headset only
- Does NOT include plastic under BB cable guide, or cable barrel adjusters for the frame
- Condition: New, unpainted. Please note: We recommend painting it. It's a raw frame. It may have blemishes in the aluminum that are meant to be covered with paint. We do not warranty against a buyer wanting a pristine aluminum, unblemished, and perfect raw finish. It's meant to be painted.
- Wheel compatibility: 700c
- Brake compatbility: Side pull caliper (road) brake only
- Seatpost compatiblity: 31.6mm
- Front derailleur compatibility: Bottom pull only, 34.9mm clamp diameter
- Seatpost clamp compatibility: 34.9/35mm
- Hub spacing: Quick Release x 130mm
- Headtube type: 1-1/8" threadless, integrated headset compatible
- Fork compatibility: 1-1/8" threadless only
- Bottom bracket shell: 68mm English threaded (BSA)
- Compatible cranksets: Anything that's compatible with bottom brackets that are compatible with 68mm English threaded shells1
All measurements provided in millimeters. Divide by 25.4 to get dimensions in inches
- English threaded shells are the most common type of bottom
bracket shell on planet earth. There are numerous varieties of cranks
that are compatible. Examples include: Square taper, Octalink, ISIS,
Power Spline, Power Drive, Shimano's Hollowtech II, FSA's MegaExo,
- If we can't measure it, we can't provide it. Seat tube
measurement is from Center of BB to top of seat tube. Top tube is
actual, measured from the center of the head tube to the center of the
- Images taken from size 55cm
- There are lots of online resources available to choose a proper
frame size given your body. Your body and preferences are unique. As
such, it's best that any sizing determinations are best left to the