Italian RAW Steel 19" MTB Bike Hardtail Frame 26" Rim Brake Unpainted NEW
$ 49.97 $ 299.99
NEW / SHIPS IN 24HRS
- Frame material: High Tensile Steel
- Wheel compatibility: 26"
- Brake compatibility: Rim Brake
- Fork compatibility: Threaded
- Seat post compatibility: 29.0mm (Seat post clamp bolt is NOT
- Front derailleur compatibility: Top Pull/Clamp-on (31.8mm seat
- Bottom bracket shell: 70mm ITALIAN threaded
- Compatible Crank: Any crank compatible with 70mm ITALIAN bottom brackets
- Headset: Included - we have included a spacer, but steer tube may
still need to be cut.
- Includes frame, fork, headset
- Frame Weight: 3020g w/out fork
- Fork Weight: 950g
- Color: Grey (unpainted)
- Condition: New
- Top Tube: 21.5" (actual, center of headtube to center of seat
- Seat Tube: 19" (Center of BB to top of seat tube)
- Head Tube: 3.75"
- Head Tube Diameter: 33.75mm/38mm inner/outer
- There are three styles of headsets on the market, and variations/hybrids within those three. This is compatible with external style headsets where cups press into the headtube, leaving the part that holds the bearing external to the head tube. Compatible headsets will have the pressfit diameter portion of said cups roughly equal to the inner diameter of the headtube listed above.
- The bottom bracket is ITALIAN. It is not compatible with English threaded bottom brackets. While rarer than their English counterparts, they can still be found from a number of retailers, online or physical. Just none are available from us.
- Crank compatibility will rely upon what you eventually use as a bottom bracket. It is not something we can recommend for you, or determine compatibility for you. It is ultimately up to the buyer to determine bottom bracket and crankset compatibility.
- The steertube will likely be longer than what you require.
Threadless steertubes are meant to be cut to your specifications. The
parts you need to integrate the frame with the fork will be included in
whichever headset the buyer obtains.
Check out the video on how to obtain a professional looking paint job using just spray paint from our very own John The Bike Guy