Italian Dedacciai 50cm Raw 7003 Aluminum Road Bike Frameset + 1" Fork 700c NEW
NEW / SHIPS IN 24HRS
Make your own creation! There are hundreds of how-to videos on producing a professional looking paint job from a rattle spray can! Make it one color, make it 20! It's up to you. Make that bike for a friend or girlfriend/boyfriend on the cheap! Or, you're just looking for a project. The possibilities abound with this frame! The last image is of one our unpainted frames that I made for my girlfriend using just spray paint from the hardware store.
The description we received from the manufacturer is thus:
"ROAD FRAME ALLOY RAW
HAND MADE IN ITALY
TUBUING DEDACCIAI FORCE 7003HT
HEAD TUBE 1""
- Unpainted / Raw
- Material: 7003 Dedacciai Aluminum
- Raw, unpainted
- Water bottle mounts
- Includes frame & fork only
- Does NOT include headset, plastic under BB cable guide, or cable barrel adjusters / stops for the frame
- Shifter compatibility: Downtube, or handle bar mounted using
frame cable stops or downtube barrel adjusters (not included - we don't
- Headtube inner diameter: 30.0mm
- Fork steertube diameter: 1"
- Frame weight: 1180 grams
- Fork weight: 620 grams
- Condition: New, unpainted.
- Wheel compatibility: 700c
- Brake compatbility: Side pull caliper (road) brake only
- Seatpost compatiblity: 27.2mm
- Front derailleur compatibility: Bottom pull only, 31.8mm clamp diameter
- Seatpost clamp compatibility: 31.8mm
- Hub spacing: Quick Release x 130mm
- Headtube type: 1" threaded, external type headset compatible
- Bottom bracket shell: 70mm Italian threaded1
- Compatible cranksets: Anything that's compatible with bottom
brackets that are compatible with 70mm threaded shells2
All measurements provided in millimeters. Divide by 25.4 to get dimensions in inches
- The bottom bracket is ITALIAN. It is not compatible with English
threaded bottom brackets. While rarer than their English counterparts,
they can still be found from a number of retailers, online or physical.
Just none are available from us.
- Crank compatibility will rely upon what you eventually use as a
bottom bracket. It is not something we can recommend for you, or
determine compatibility for you. It is ultimately up to the buyer to
determine bottom bracket and crankset compatibility.
- There are three styles of headsets on the market, and
variations/hybrids within those three. This is compatible with external
threaded style headsets where cups press into the headtube, leaving the part
that holds the bearing external to the head tube. Compatible headsets
will have the pressfit diameter portion of said cups roughly equal to
the inner diameter of the headtube listed above.
- The steertube will likely be longer than what you require.
The threaded steertube meant meant to be cut to your specifications. The
parts you need to integrate the frame with the fork will be included in
whichever headset the buyer obtains.
- If we can't measure it, we can't provide it. Seat tube
measurement is from Center of BB to top of seat tube. Top tube is
actual, measured from the center of the head tube to the center of the
- There are lots of online resources available to choose a proper
frame size given your body. Your body and preferences are unique. As
such, it's best that any sizing determinations are best left to the