Fuji SLM 1.1 Di2 17" 27.5" Hardtail Carbon Fiber Mountain Bike XTR 11s NEW 2016
$ 3,999.97 $ 6,999.99
NEW IN BOX / $6999.99 / SHIPS IN 24HRS
- Manufacturer: Fuji
- Model: SLM 1.1 Di2 (2016)
- Wheel Size: 27.5"
- Type: Hardtail MTB Bike
- Weight: 21.6 lbs (Manufacturer's claim)
- Condition: New in box
- Images taken from size 17"
- Frame: C15 super-light high-modulus carbon w/ internal shift cable routing, shaped oversized ride-tuned down tube, tapered 1 1/8" - 1.5" head tube, PF30 bottom bracket
- Rear Triangle: C15 super-light high-modulus carbon seatstays w/
shaped ride-tuned chainstay, carbon 142x12mm dropout and replaceable
- Fork: Fox 32 FLOAT 27.5 Factory FIT iRD 3-position w/ Kashima
coating, electronic remote lockout, tapered alloy steerer, 15mm thru
axle, 100mm travel
- Crankset: Oval Concepts M620, hollow forged w/ M35 integrated spindle, 36/26T
- Bottom Bracket: Praxis M35
- Pedals: No Pedals Included
- Front derailleur: Shimano XTR Di2, direct mount
- Rear derailleur: Shimano XTR Di2 shadow plus, 11-speed
- Shifter: Shimano XTR Di2, 22-speed
- Cassette: Shimano XTR, 11-40T, 11-speed
- Chain: Shimano XTR, 11-speed
- Wheetset: DT Swiss XR1501 Spline One 27.5 wheelset, 28h, 15mm front, 142x12mm rear, welded rims, tubeless ready, DT Swiss Competition spokes
- Tires: Schwalbe Racing Ralph Evolution, 27.5" x 2.25" 67tpi,
- Brakeset: Shimano XTR, hydraulic disc, 180/160mm rotors
- Headset: FSA NO. 42, 1 1/8" - 1.5", sealed cartridge bearings
- Handlebar: Oval Concepts 800 / 815, carbon, riser, 31.8mm, 9� sweep, 15mm rise
- Stem: Oval Concepts 777SL, 7050 alloy w/ titanium bolts, 31.8mm clamp diameter, 6� rise
- Grips: 800 foam SL
- Saddle: Oval Concepts 800 w/ carbon rails
- Seatpost:Oval Concepts 850, carbon, 27.2mm, double-bolt micro-adjust
- Weight: 21.6lbs
Notes on complete bike purchases:
- Some assembly required. It is advised that a professional mechanic perform the assembly. It is at our discretion which warranty claims are due to improper assembly versus actual defects, and no warranty claims will be accepted unless it is proven that a professional mechanic performed the assembly. Please refer to the attached video on what you may need to do to assemble the bike.
- No sizing information will be provided beyond what's shown below
- We cannot determine proper sizing given your body. It�s a
personal choice as to which size you prefer, and there are loads of
resources online for you to best choose a size that fits your
body. We advise you to stay away from resources regarding standover
height as a method of determining size.
- We will not warranty plastic pieces on the bike. Plastic is generally considered a mildly fragile material, and we do not have replacements should you need them. The bike comes with plastic pieces: Most everyone will receive intact, the aforementioned pieces, but if you happen to receive ones broken during shipping, they�re missing, or you break them, we will not be responsible for obtaining/replacing them. As a proper mindset, assume they�re not meant to be included.
- We will not warranty any crank issue due to improper assembly. Failure to sufficiently tighten crank bolts, pedals, or putting the wrong pedal in the wrong crank arm (there are right and left pedals), will not be warrantied.
- The manufacturer may have made equal, but different subsitutions
on the bike such as tire brand, stem length, crank length, etc. We
cannot open all the boxes, unwrap them from their protective packaging,
and verify that every single
bike is exactly the same as the bike we used for images and this
components list. It is highly probable that your bike will be
identical, but if it happens that not everything is exactly the same
and all parts are equivalent in quality, we will not offer any
compensation for the parts to be replaced.