Fuji Nevada Comp 1.1 15" Hardtail 26" Aluminum MTB Bike Shimano 10s NEW 2015
NEW IN BOX / $999.99 / SHIPS IN 24HRS
- Manufacturer: Fuji
- Model: Nevada Comp 1.1 (2015)
- Wheel Size: 26"
- Type: Hardtail MTB Bike
- Condition: New in box
- Weight: 27.7lbs (size 17")
- Note: Images and weight taken from 17" version
- Frame: Fuji A2-SL custom-butted alloy w/ PowerCurve down tube, oversized seat tube
- Rear Triangle: Fuji A1-SL alloy w/ S-bend chainstays, post disc mount, cold-forged dropout and replaceable hanger
- Fork: Manitou Marvel LTD Remote lockout, 100mm travel
- Crankset: Shimano Deore, alloy, 38/24T
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano, sealed cartridge bearing
- Pedals: No Pedals Included
- Front derailleur: Shimano Deore, 34.9mm
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Deore XT shadow, 10-speed
- Shifter: Shimano Deore, Rapid Fire, 10-speed
- Cassette: Shimano HG-50, 11-36T, 10-speed
- Chain: KMC X10 w/ MissingLink, 10-speed
- Wheetset: Vera Terra DPD22 rims 32h, Shimano RM33 front / Shimano RM33 rear Center Lock disc hubs, 14G stainless black spokes
- Tires: Schwalbe Black Jack, 26" x 2.1", 50 tpi
- Brakeset: Shimano Deore, hydraulic disc, 180/160mm rotor
- Headset: FSA 1 1/8" semi-integrated, caged bearings
- Handlebar: Oval Concepts 250, 6061 alloy, flat, 31.8mm, 9� sweep, 5mm rise, 620mm / 680mm wide
- Stem: Oval Concepts 313, 6061 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 7� rise
- Grips: Oval Concepts 600 SLO, dual-density Kraton, composite lock-on
- Saddle: Oval Concepts 400 w/ CrMo rails
- Seatpost: Oval Concepts 650, 7050 alloy, 31.6mm, double-bolt micro-adjust
Notes on complete bike purchases:
- Some assembly required. It is advised that a professional mechanic perform the assembly. It is at our discretion which warranty claims are due to improper assembly versus actual defects, and no warranty claims will be accepted unless it is proven that a professional mechanic performed the assembly. Please refer to the attached video on what you may need to do to assemble the bike.
- No sizing information will be provided beyond what's shown below
- We cannot determine proper sizing given your body. It�s a personal choice as to which size you prefer, and there are loads of resources online for you to best choose a size that fits your body. We advise you to stay away from resources regarding standover height as a method of determining size.
- We will not warranty plastic pieces on the bike. Plastic is generally considered a mildly fragile material, and we do not have replacements should you need them. The bike comes with plastic pieces: Most everyone will receive intact, the aforementioned pieces, but if you happen to receive ones broken during shipping, they�re missing, or you break them, we will not be responsible for obtaining/replacing them. As a proper mindset, assume they�re not meant to be included.
- We will not warranty any crank issue due to improper assembly. Failure to sufficiently tighten crank bolts, pedals, or putting the wrong pedal in the wrong crank arm (there are right and left pedals), will not be warrantied.
- The manufacturer may have made equal, but different subsitutions on the bike such as tire brand, stem length, crank length, etc. We cannot open all the boxes, unwrap them from their protective packaging, and verify that every single bike is exactly the same as the bike we used for images and this components list. It is highly probable that your bike will be identical, but if it happens that not everything is exactly the same and all parts are equivalent in quality, we will not offer any compensation for the parts to be replaced.