Blue Competition Cycles
BLUE Triad EX Women's 57.5cm Carbon Time Trial Triathlon Bike SRAM Force 11s NEW
$ 1,499.97 $ 3,922.00
NEW IN BOX / SHIPS IN 24HRS / MADE IN TAIWAN
- Brand: Blue
- Model: Triad EX Women's Force
- Weight: 19.8lbs (size 55.5cm)
- Condition: New in box
Images and weight taken from size 55.5cm version.
- Frameset: BLUE-TEC High Modulus UD T-700 Carbon Fiber
- Wheels: Reynolds Stratus
- Tires: Vittoria Rubino Pro
- Front Derailleur: SRAM Force Yaw, 2 x 11 Speed
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM Force, 11-Speed
- Crankset: FSA Trimax 52/36T
- Cassette: SRAM, 11-Speed
- Brakes: Front: TRP R870; Rear TRP 822
- Brake Levers: TRP Alloy
- Chain: KMC X11, 11 Speed
- Seatpost: Aerus 76 / 80 Dual Position
- Handlebar: Aerus TT270 Carbon Aero Bars
- Stem: Aerus Tri-S Carbon Aero
- Saddle: Fizik Ardea
PLEASE NOTE: The title of the ad defines this bike by the effective top tube length, measurement "A" shown in the image. That is what we chose to define the bike as. It's important to understand that there really aren't any standard ways a bike is defined in regards to size. It may be difficult for a novice who doesn't understand the complexity of non-standards in given measurements the bike world. A size "59" frame for example could mean many things. We strongly advise anyone steer clear of relying upon subjective measurements, such as "Extra Small," or using the number size of the bike and assuming it can only mean one thing.
The best way to know a size is by comparison of a few objective measurements shown below; to what you had previously, alterations what you want now, etc. Proper and accurate size fit requires actual measurements.
Notes on complete bike purchases:
- Some assembly required. It is advised that a professional mechanic perform the assembly. It is at our discretion which warranty claims are due to improper assembly versus actual defects, and no warranty claims will be accepted unless it is proven that a professional mechanic performed the assembly. Please refer to the attached video on what you may need to do to assemble the bike.
- No sizing information will be provided beyond what's written
above. We'd prefer to only open one size of each model. I'm sure as a
customer, you'd not wish to have your bike box opened, unwrapped, and
disturbed. So, anything that would differ from size to size, like crank
length, stem length, weight, and images, will not be provided. Assume
that the manufacturer provided the lengths that made sense given the
size of the bike.
- We cannot determine proper sizing given your body. It�s a
personal choice as to which size you prefer, and there are loads of
resources online for you to best choose a size that fits your
body. We advise you to stay away from resources regarding standover
height as a method of determining size.
- We will not warranty any crank issue due to improper assembly. Failure to sufficiently tighten crank bolts, pedals, or putting the wrong pedal in the wrong crank arm (there are right and left pedals), will not be warrantied.
- The manufacturer may have made equal, but different subsitutions
on the bike such as tire brand, stem length, crank length, etc. We
cannot open all the boxes, unwrap them from their protective packaging,
and verify that every single
bike is exactly the same as the bike we used for images and this
components list. It is highly probable that your bike will be
identical, but if it happens that not everything is exactly the same
and all parts are equivalent in quality, we will not offer any
compensation for the parts to be replaced.