Blue Competition Cycles
BLUE Triad AL 48.5cm Alloy Time Trial / Triathlon Bike Shimano 105 2 x 11 Speed NEW
$ 699.97 $ 1,395.00
NEW IN BOX / MSRP $1395 / SHIPS IN 24HRS / MADE IN TAIWAN
The TRIAD AL breaks barriers and delivers a well designed aluminum race bike. Our custom designed 6061aluminum frame-set features aerodynamic tube shapes that deliver a fast ride while smoothing out the road. Combined with our dual-position seat-post and quality components, the TRIAD AL is ready for the open road.
- SFT2 Super Flow Tube Technology: fork, down tube and seat stay cross sections oriented to the direction the wind flows across bike
- Constructed from custom hydro-formed triple-guage 6000 series Aluminum.
- Dual carbon aero position seat-post for the more aggressive race position when needed.
- Brand: Blue
- Model: Triad AL 105
- Weight: 20.6lbs
- Condition: New in box
Note: Images and weight taken from size 53.5cm
- Frame: 6061 Aluminum Hydro-Form Triple-Guage
- Wheelset: Aerus Quantum AL-30 Clincher
- Rims: Rim: 30mm depth
- Tires: Hutchinson Equinox 2 700c x 23c
- Shifters: Shimano Dura Ace SL-BSR1, 11-Speed
- Front derailleur: Shimano 105 5800
- Rear derailleur: Shimano 105 5800, 11-Speed
- Handlebar: Aerus Alloy RA-483/RA-441
- Crankset: FSA Omega Compact 50-34
- Casette: Shimano 5800 11-25, 11 Speed
- Pedals: None
- Chain: KMC X11, 11 Speed
- Stem: Aerus TDS-RD701
Aerus SP-129 74.5/78 Dual Position
- Brakes: Aerus Brake RC-482
PLEASE NOTE: The title of the ad defines this bike by the effective top tube length, measurement "A" shown in the image. That is what we chose to define the bike as. It's important to understand that there really aren't any standard ways a bike is defined in regards to size. It may be difficult for a novice who doesn't understand the complexity of non-standards in given measurements the bike world. A size "59" frame for example could mean many things. We strongly advise anyone steer clear of relying upon subjective measurements, such as "Extra Small," or using the number size of the bike and assuming it can only mean one thing.
The best way to know a size is by comparison of a few objective measurements shown below; to what you had previously, alterations what you want now, etc. Proper and accurate size fit requires actual measurements.
Notes on complete bike purchases:
- Some assembly required. It is advised that a professional mechanic perform the assembly. It is at our discretion which warranty claims are due to improper assembly versus actual defects, and no warranty claims will be accepted unless it is proven that a professional mechanic performed the assembly. Please refer to the attached video on what you may need to do to assemble the bike.
- No sizing information will be provided beyond what�s written
above. We'd prefer to only open one size of each model. I'm sure as a
customer, you'd not wish to have your bike box opened, unwrapped, and
disturbed. So, anything that would differ from size to size, like crank
length, stem length, weight, and images, will not be provided. Assume
that the manufacturer provided the lengths that made sense given the
size of the bike.
- We cannot determine proper sizing given your body. It�s a
personal choice as to which size you prefer, and there are loads of
resources online for you to best choose a size that fits your
body. We advise you to stay away from resources regarding standover
height as a method of determining size.
- We will not warranty any crank issue due to improper assembly. Failure to sufficiently tighten crank bolts, pedals, or putting the wrong pedal in the wrong crank arm (there are right and left pedals), will not be warrantied.
- The manufacturer may have made equal, but different subsitutions
on the bike such as tire brand, stem length, crank length, etc. We
cannot open all the boxes, unwrap them from their protective packaging,
and verify that every single
bike is exactly the same as the bike we used for images and this
components list. It is highly probable that your bike will be
identical, but if it happens that not everything is exactly the same
and all parts are equivalent in quality, we will not offer any
compensation for the parts to be replaced.