Blue Competition Cycles
BLUE LEHIGH AL 50cm 700c 6061 Alloy Track Fixed Gear Single Speed Bike NEW
$ 439.97 $ 1,049.00
NEW IN BOX / MSRP $1049 / SHIPS IN 24HRS / MADE IN TAIWAN
The heart and speed of the Lehigh in a double butted 6000 series aluminum frame. The aerodynamic frame is stiff and lightweight to maximize performance. The frame is completed with C5 carbon fork for true and precise tracking.
- Brand: Blue
- Model: Lehigh AL
- Weight: 18.1lbs (Size 53cm)
- Condition: New in box
- Constructed with 6000 Series double butted Aluminum Tubing
- FSA BSA Bottom Bracket Shell
- Oversize Tubing for Superior Stiffness and Tracking
- C5 Carbon Fork 1-1/8" Straight with alloy steer tube
- Frame: 6061 Hydro Formed Double Butted Aluminum, Tapered headtube, Waterbottle mounts, no rack or fender mounts
- Bottom bracket: BSA, Square taper, sealed cartridge bearing
- Fork: Straight 1-1/8", carbon with aluminum steerer
- Wheelset: Aerus Quantum Aluminum
- Rims: 700c, 28mm rim height
- Headset: Integrated, 1-1/8", Cartridge bearing
- Hubs: Aerus track. Fix cog only compatible. Not compatible with
single speed freewheels.
- Tires: Hutchinson Equinox 700c x 23mm
- Shifters: None
- Front derailleur: None
- Rear derailleur: None
- Handlebar: Aerus Vitesse aluminum
- Crankset: Aerus 9909-E 49T, Square Taper
- Gear: Track cog w/lockring
- Pedals: None
- Chain: Taya Super Single Alpha
- Spokes: 32H, Black, J-pull
- Stem: Aerus Aluminum
- Saddle: Aerus
- Brakes: None
PLEASE NOTE: The title of the ad defines this bike by the effective top tube length, measurement "A" shown in the image. That is what we chose to define the bike as. The box, or bike may be defined by different terms. It's important to understand that there really aren't any standard ways a bike is defined in regards to size. It may be difficult for a novice who doesn't understand the complexity of non-standards in given measurements the bike world. A size "59" frame for example could mean many things. We strongly advise anyone steer clear of relying upon subjective measurements, such as "Extra Small," or using the number size of the bike and assuming it can only mean one thing.
The best way to know a size is by comparison of a few objective measurements shown below; to what you had previously, alterations what you want now, etc. Proper and accurate size fit requires actual measurements.
Notes on complete bike purchases:
- Some assembly required. It is advised that a professional mechanic perform the assembly. It is at our discretion which warranty claims are due to improper assembly versus actual defects, and no warranty claims will be accepted unless it is proven that a professional mechanic performed the assembly. Please refer to the attached video on what you may need to do to assemble the bike.
- Only the size we photographed and assembled will have its weight
- No sizing information will be provided beyond what�s written
above. We'd prefer to only open one size of each model. I'm sure as a
customer, you'd not wish to have your bike box opened, unwrapped, and
disturbed. So, anything that would differ from size to size, like crank
length, stem length, weight, and images, will not be provided. Assume
that the manufacturer provided the lengths that made sense given the
size of the bike.
- We cannot determine proper sizing given your body. It�s a
personal choice as to which size you prefer, and there are loads of
resources online for you to best choose a size that fits your
body. We advise you to stay away from resources regarding standover
height as a method of determining size.
- We will not warranty any crank issue due to improper assembly. Failure to sufficiently tighten crank bolts, pedals, or putting the wrong pedal in the wrong crank arm (there are right and left pedals), will not be warrantied.
- The manufacturer may have made equal, but different subsitutions
on the bike such as tire brand, stem length, crank length, etc. We
cannot open all the boxes, unwrap them from their protective packaging,
and verify that every single
bike is exactly the same as the bike we used for images and this
components list. It is highly probable that your bike will be
identical, but if it happens that not everything is exactly the same
and all parts are equivalent in quality, we will not offer any
compensation for the parts to be replaced.