Blue Competition Cycles
Blue Axino SP 105 53cm Carbon Road Bike Shimano 11 Speed 700c NEW
$ 1,299.97 $ 2,519.00
NEW IN BOX / MSRP $2519 / SHIPS IN 24HRS / MADE IN TAIWAN
The AXINO SP also uses the same BLUE-TEC high-modulus carbon fiber used in the AXINO EX. Fitted with Shimano 105 makes the best choice for the enthusiast and racer at heart.
- High-Modulus Continuous Fiber Frame Technology: CFFT is a process by which the full-length carbon strands throughout the bicycle fore increased strength while decreasing weight.
- Tapered Head Tube: 1.125-1.375" Tapered head tube provides front-end torsional stiffness for precise steering and control with minimal aerodynamic sacrifices.
- Pressfit 30 BB: An oversized BB shell is coupled with a larger
down tube and chain stays to provide increased rigidity for
out-of-the-saddle sprinting, maximum acceleration, and optimal overall
- Brand: Blue
- Model: Axino SP 105
- Weight: 17.9lbs (size 53)
- Condition: New in box
- Frame: BLUE-TECH High Modulus UD T-700 Carbon-fiber
- Wheelset: Aerus Quantum AL-24
- Rims: 24mm height
- Tires: Hutchinson Equinox 2 700c x 23c
- Shifters: Shimano 105 5800, 11 Speed
- Front derailleur: Shimano 105 5800, 11 Speed
- Rear derailleur: Shimano 105 5800, 11 Speed
- Handlebar: Aerus DR-AL-199BT
- Crankset: FSA OMEGA CK-OSC4000ST
- Casette: Shimano 5800 11-25, 11 Speed
- Pedals: None
- Chain: KMC X11, 11 Speed
- Stem: Aerus TDS-507B
- Brakes: Shimano 105 5800
PLEASE NOTE: The title of the ad defines this bike by the effective top tube length, measurement "A" shown in the image. That is what we chose to define the bike as. The box, or bike may be defined by different terms. It's important to understand that there really aren't any standard ways a bike is defined in regards to size. It may be difficult for a novice who doesn't understand the complexity of non-standards in given measurements the bike world. A size "59" frame for example could mean many things. We strongly advise anyone steer clear of relying upon subjective measurements, such as "Extra Small," or using the number size of the bike and assuming it can only mean one thing.
The best way to know a size is by comparison of a few objective measurements shown below; to what you had previously, alterations what you want now, etc. Proper and accurate size fit requires actual measurements.
Notes on complete bike purchases:
- Some assembly required. It is advised that a professional mechanic perform the assembly. It is at our discretion which warranty claims are due to improper assembly versus actual defects, and no warranty claims will be accepted unless it is proven that a professional mechanic performed the assembly. Please refer to the attached video on what you may need to do to assemble the bike.
- Weight is not available to us at the moment.
- No sizing information will be provided beyond what�s written
above. We'd prefer to only open one size of each model. I'm sure as a
customer, you'd not wish to have your bike box opened, unwrapped, and
disturbed. So, anything that would differ from size to size, like crank
length, stem length, weight, and images, will not be provided. Assume
that the manufacturer provided the lengths that made sense given the
size of the bike.
- We cannot determine proper sizing given your body. It�s a
personal choice as to which size you prefer, and there are loads of
resources online for you to best choose a size that fits your
body. We advise you to stay away from resources regarding standover
height as a method of determining size.
- We will not warranty any crank issue due to improper assembly. Failure to sufficiently tighten crank bolts, pedals, or putting the wrong pedal in the wrong crank arm (there are right and left pedals), will not be warrantied.
- The manufacturer may have made equal, but different subsitutions
on the bike such as tire brand, stem length, crank length, etc. We
cannot open all the boxes, unwrap them from their protective packaging,
and verify that every single
bike is exactly the same as the bike we used for images and this
components list. It is highly probable that your bike will be
identical, but if it happens that not everything is exactly the same
and all parts are equivalent in quality, we will not offer any
compensation for the parts to be replaced.