Fuji Nevada 1.5D 23" Mountain Bike Hardtail 26" Shimano Acera/Alivio 9s NEW 2013
$ 359.97 $ 739.00
NEW IN BOX / SHIPS IN 24HRS
- Manufacturer: Fuji
- Model: 2013 Nevada 1.5 D
- Wheel Size: 26"
- Type: Hardtail MTB Bike
- Condition: New in box1
- MAIN FRAME A2-SL custom-butted alloy w/ PowerCurve down tube, oversized seat tube
- REAR TRIANGLE A1-SL alloy w/ S-bend chainstays, post disc mount, cold-forged dropout and replaceable hanger
- FORK SR Suntour SF13-XCM w/lockout, 100mm travel
- REAR SHOCK N/A
- CRANKSET Shimano Acera, M371, 44/32/22T
- BOTTOM BRACKET FSA square taper w/ sealed cartridge bearing
- PEDALS Alloy platform
- FRONT DERAILLEUR Shimano Acera, M390, 34.9mm
- REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano Alivio, M430 SGS, 9-speed
- SHIFTERS Shimano Acera, M390 Rapid Fire, 9-speed
- CASSETTE Shimano HG20, 11-34T, 9-speed
- CHAIN KMC X9, 9-speed
- WHEELSET Formula DC-20LW front / Shimano M475 rear, 32H disc hubs, Vera DPD22 rims
- TIRES Hutchinson Scorpion, 26" x 2.0", 33 tpi
- BRAKE SET Hayes Dyno Sport, hydraulic disc, 180mm/160mm rotor
- BRAKE LEVERS Hayes Dyno Sport hydraulic
- HEADSET FSA 1 1/8" semi-integrated, caged bearings
- HANDLEBAR Oval M100, alloy riser bar, 9� sweep, 31.8mm diameter, 660mm wide, 15mm rise
- STEM Oval M213, 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm clamp diameter, 6� rise
- TAPE/GRIP Oval dual-density Kraton
- SADDLE Oval M200 w/ satin steel rails
- SEAT POST Oval M200, alloy double-bolt micro-adjust, 31.6mm x 350mm
- WEIGHT: 31lbs 11oz (size 19")
- Condition: This bike will arrive the same way it would to a bike shop - in a box, mostly assembled, and requiring final assembly and adjustments. Normal assembly will require installing the front wheel, inflating tires, installing stem/handlebar cluster, installing seatpost, adjusting front and rear derailleurs, minor wheel truing, minor brake rotor truing (if equipped), installing pedals, adjusting brakes, and ensuring all bolts are tight. Shops build into the final price of their bikes the cost of a mechanic doing all of this. It's expected that when purchasing an in-box bike, that these tasks be performed by you or someone qualified.
- Which size is right for you is a personal and as unique as you
are. We cannot suggest, or recommend any size of bike that fits your
body best. There are many online resources to aid you in such a
decision. It's ultimately up to you as to which size frame is best for
- Many defect/warranty claims are improperly diagnosed as defects, when in reality, it was due to a lack of improper assembly/adjustment. We honor and make whole, the buyer when it comes to actual defects. We can diagnose from customers which are actual defects and which are due to improper assembly.
- Remember that left crank arms and pedals have left handed
threads. DO NOT INSTALL THE LEFT PEDAL BY TIGHTENING IT CLOCKWISE!
Also, make sure pedals are very, very tight. Failure to do so may
result in the pedal coming out and you ruining the threads on the
crank. We do not warranty pedal/crank threads.
- We will not warranty reflectors, or plastic wheel spoke protectors (dork discs). 99.8% of you will receive intact reflectors and spoke protectors. Given their inexpensive nature and lack of desire for anyone to purchase them, and unique sizes, we do not have or carry them for sale. We only have as many sets as there are bikes for sale. They come in the box Fuji has provided. If visibility at night is an important issue, then relying on inventions from the 19th century is not ideal. It's advisable, and absolutely recommended that night riding be accompanied by devices capable of emitting their own light. Spoke protectors are for improperly adjusted rear derailleurs. It's advisable that the derailleur stops are set correctly instead of relying on a fragile piece of plastic.
- Proper care must be paid attention to when first inflating tires.
It's important to make sure that the rim strip covers the spoke nipple
holes, the tube is not pinched between the tire and rim, and seating
tie tire so that the bead is seated perfectly and tire is round. If you
experience a flat without riding the bike, it's 99% likely that these
steps were not performed. All other flats are due to road hazards. Both
types are completely beyond our control. As such, we do not warranty