Fuji Nevada 2.0 21" Mountain Bike Hardtail 26" Shimano Alivio/Deore 9s NEW 2012
$ 349.97 $ 829.00
NEW IN BOX / SHIPS IN 24HRS
View the video in the description to see how the bike will arrive to your door, and view what's required to assemble it.
- Manufacturer: Fuji
- Model: 2012 Nevada 2.0
- Wheel Size: 26"
- Type: Hardtail MTB Bike
- Condition: New in box1 - Please note that the white
hydraulic brake hoses are slightly yellowed/discolored (see images)
- MAIN FRAME A1-SL alloy w/ PowerCurve down tube, hydroformed top tube, oversized seat tube and semi-integrated head tube, double water bottle mounts
- REAR TRIANGLE A1-SL alloy w/ S-bend stay, cold forged dropout and disc mount w/ replaceable hanger
- FORK SR Suntour XCM w/ mechanical lockout, 100mm travel
- REAR SHOCK N/A
- CRANKSET Shimano Alivio, 22/32/44T
- BOTTOM BRACKET Sealed cartridge bearing square taper
- PEDALS FPD w/ Boron axle
- FRONT DERAILLEUR Shimano Alivio, 34.9mm
- REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano Deore SGS top normal, 9-speed
- SHIFTERS Shimano Alivio Rapid Fire, 27-speed
- CASSETTE Shimano HG20, 11-34T 9-speed
- CHAIN KMC Z99, 9-speed
- WHEELSET Fuji mountain disc 32H hubs, Jalco AX430 alloy disc rims
- TIRES Hutchinson Scorpion 26 x 2.0
- BRAKE SET Tektro Draco hydraulic disc, 160mm rotor
- BRAKE LEVERS Tektro Draco hydraulic disc
- HEADSET Fuji custom 1 1/8" semi-integrated, 30mm spacers
- HANDLEBAR Fuji alloy riser bar, 20mm rise, 6� sweep, 31.8mm, 640mm wide
- STEM Fuji forged alloy w/ removable faceplate
- TAPE/GRIP Fuji dual density kraton
- SADDLE Fuji sport mountain w/ steel rails
- SEAT POST Fuji alloy micro-adjust, 31.6 x 350mm
- WEIGHT 32.3lbs (Size 21")
- Condition: This bike will arrive the same way it would to a bike shop - in a box, mostly assembled, and requiring final assembly and adjustments. Normal assembly will require installing the front wheel, inflating tires, installing stem/handlebar cluster, installing seatpost, adjusting front and rear derailleurs, minor wheel truing, minor brake rotor truing, installing pedals, adjusting brakes, and ensuring all bolts are tight. Shops build into the final price of their bikes the cost of a mechanic doing all of this. It's expected that when purchasing an in-box bike, that these tasks be performed by you or someone qualified.
- Which size is right for you is a personal and as unique as you
are. We cannot suggest, or recommend any size of bike that fits your
body best. There are many online resources to aid you in such a
decision. It's ultimately up to you as to which size frame is best for
- Many defect/warranty claims are improperly diagnosed as defects,
when in reality, it was due to a lack of improper assembly/adjustment.
We honor and make whole, the buyer when it comes to actual defects. We
can diagnose from customers which are actual defects and which are due
to improper assembly.
- We will not warranty reflectors, or plastic wheel spoke protectors (dork discs). 99.8% of you will receive intact reflectors and spoke protectors. Given their inexpensive nature and lack of desire for anyone to purchase them, and unique sizes, we do not have or carry them for sale. We only have as many sets as there are bikes for sale. They come in the box Fuji has provided. If visibility at night is an important issue, then relying on inventions from the 19th century is not ideal. It's advisable, and absolutely recommended that night riding be accompanied by devices capable of emitting their own light. Spoke protectors are for improperly adjusted rear derailleurs. It's advisable that the derailleur stops are set correctly instead of relying on a fragile piece of plastic.
- The pedals that are included with this bike are inexpensive plastic pedals. They're largely for test riding at shops because most people eventually swap them out for clipless style or more aggressive, sturdier and more expensive, all metal pedals that suit their personal desires. Many bikes, especially higher end bikes, don't come with any pedals. As they're meant to be temporary, we will not warranty pedals.