17" MARIN HAMILTON 29ER Urban Single Speed Fixed Gear Bike Frame Black NEW
$ 79.97 $ 299.99
HAMILTON 29ER BICYCLE FRAME
- Manufacturer: Marin
- Model: Hamilton 29er
- Includes: frame only - comes as shown
- Frame size: See Title / Specs"
- Compatible wheel size: 29"
- Compatible fork: 1 1/8" straight
- Dropout spacing: 135mm (10mm bolt-on)
- Horizontal dropouts for single speed applications (be mindful of
- Compatible brakes: V
- Headset compatibility: 1 1/8" straight, external type, headtube has a 33.9mm* inner diameter
- Seatpost compatibility: 27.2mm
- Front derailleur compatibility: N/A (designed for flip-flop
single speed or kick-back 2 speed)
- Bottom bracket shell: 68mm wide English threaded (BSA)
- Material: chromoly
- Color: black
- Weight: 2500g*
- Condition: new - not in manufacturer's packaging.
of BB to top
Actual, measured center of headtube to center of seat tube
This frame is New Old Stock (NOS). This frame was part of a larger purchase of frames being held by the manufacturer to satisfy potential warranty claims. The original warranty period has expired so the manufacturer no longer needed to retain these frames. We are selling these well below original MSRP, there is NO MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY. We will warranty your frame for 60 days, either by replacement or refund at our discretion.
We apologize that we do not have the geometry and original components specified for these frames. Unfortunately there is some information that we cannot provide, including but not limited to: model year, standover height, maximum tire width/clearance, rear suspension travel (if equipped), what travel of fork it should be paired with, or any frame angles - headtube, seat tube, downtube, chainstay, or seat stay. If using an older style bottom bracket (Square taper, Octalink, ISIS, Power Spline, Power Drive), we cannot determine spindle length.
Your body is as unique as you are. Detailed information about your body and preferences are outside our scope of information. As such, it's best left to the buyer to consult online resources in guiding you as to which size frame is best for you.
Building a bike from the frame up can be a rewarding and fun experience. If this is your first build, we hope we can be a part of this learning adventure. We are pleased to be able to bring you this high quality frame at an exceptional price. Please feel free to look around at our other competitively priced components.