Sundeal M7-SL 15" Hardtail 26" MTB Bike Avid Hydro Disc Shimano SLX 3 x 10s Black NEW
NEW IN BOX / MSRP $999.99 / SHIPS IN 24HRS
- Brand: Sundeal
- Model: M7-SL
- Frame size: 15"
- Color: Matte Black / Blue
- Weight: 28.5lbs (Size 17")
- Condition: New in box
- Frame: Tig Welded 6061 Aluminum, waterbotle mount
internal shift cable routing,
- Fork: Rock Shox XC28 TK - see note below on fork color
- Pre-load adjustment
- Travel: 100mm
- Remote lockout
- Type: Coil (Medium)
- Rims: Sundeal Alloy, 26", 26mm width (outer), Double Wall, , Schrader valve drilling, Clincher - tubed
- Headset: Unbranded, semi-integrated, internal style. Note: It
uses a 1-1/2"to 1-1/8" crown race adapter
- Hubs: Shimano RM33, Centerlock rotor compatible
- Tires: Kenda Small Block 8, Clincher - tubed, Wire Bead, 26 x
- Shifters: Shimano Deore, SL-M610 3 x 10 speed Dynasys
- Front derailleur: Shimano Deore, FD-M610
- Rear derailleur: Shimano SLX, RD-M670 Dynasys
- Handlebar: Sundeal 6061 alloy, 620mm
- Cranks: Shimano Deore FC-M610, 170mm, 42/32/24T
- Cassette: Shimano, CS-HG50-10, 11-36T
- Pedals: None
- Chain: KMC XXSP
bracket: Shimano Hollowech II
- Spokes: black coated with brass nipples
- Schrader Valves
- Stem: Sundeal Alloy, 90mm
- Saddle: Sundeal
- Brakes: SRAM Avid hydraulic disc
- Rotors: Shimano SM-RT20-M (180mm front), SM-RT20-S (160mm rear)
- Grips: Pro-Palm Lock on
ABOUT THE MANUFACTURER:
These bikes are made by Ideal, one of the largest bicycle manufacturers in the world. They supply and manufacturer bikes for a number of many famous brands that you likely know. Sundeal is their house brand. These are of the same high quality as the aforementioned brands.
All dimensions are in millimeters or degrees, except where otherwise specified
Center to Top (A)
||381 / 15"
||432 / 17"
||592 / 15"
Top Tube (B)
Top Tube (in) (B)
Bracket Drop (I)
Length (31.8 /22.2)
Notes on complete bike purchases:
- Some assembly required. It is advised that a professional mechanic perform the assembly. It is at our discretion which warranty claims are due to improper assembly versus actual defects, and no warranty claims will be accepted unless it is proven that a professional mechanic performed the assembly. Please refer to the attached video on what you may need to do to assemble the bike.
- Only the size we photographed and assembled will have their
- No sizing information will be provided beyond what�s written above
- We cannot determine proper sizing given your body. It�s a
personal choice as to which size you prefer, and there are loads of
resources online for you to best choose a size that fits your
body. We advise you to stay away from resources regarding standover
height as a method of determining size.
- We will not warranty plastic pieces on the bike. Plastic is generally considered a mildly fragile material, and we do not have replacements should you need them. The bike comes reflectors (plastic). Most everyone will receive intact, the aforementioned pieces, but if you happen to receive ones broken during shipping, they�re missing, or you break them, we will not be responsible for obtaining/replacing them. As a proper mindset, assume they�re not meant to be included.
- We will not warranty any crank issue due to improper assembly. Failure to sufficiently tighten crank bolts, pedals, or putting the wrong pedal in the wrong crank arm (there are right and left pedals), will not be warrantied.
- The manufacturer may have made equal, but different subsitutions
on the bike such as tire brand, fork color, stem length, crank length,
cannot open all the boxes, unwrap them from their protective packaging,
and verify that every single
bike is exactly the same as the bike we used for images and this
components list. It is highly probable that your bike will be
identical, but if it happens that not everything is exactly the same
and all parts are equivalent in quality, we will not offer any
compensation for the parts to be replaced.