Fuji Origami 4.0 42cm 20" Folding City Travel Alloy Bike Shimano 7s Black NEW
NEW IN BOX / MSRP $499.99 / SHIPS IN 24HRS
- Brand: Fuji
- Model: Origami 4.0
- Frame size: 42cm
- Weight: 23.9lbs
- Condition: New in box
- Frame: Fuji A1 Alloy
- Fork: Steel
- Rims: Unbranded, Alloy, Double Wall 20" (451 Bead seat diameter)
- Hubs: Aluminum, QR axles
- Tires: CST Dual 2, 20 x 1-1/8", 80-100 PSI
- Right shifter: Shimano SL-RS36-7 Revoshift
- Front derailleur: None
- Rear derailleur: Shimano RD-FT35 7 speed
- Handlebar: alloy, 540mm
- Stem: Integrated into fork / bar
- Cranks: Fuji branded alloy square taper, 170mm, 48t
- Freewheel: Shimano MF-TZ21 7 speed
- Pedals: Plastic folding
- Chain: KMC Z
bracket: Square taper
- Spokes: black coated with brass nipples
- Presta Valves
- Saddle: Fuji
clamp: Alloy QR
Unbranded Side pull caliper, road style
- Grips: ergonomic rubber
All dimensions are in millimeters or degrees, except where otherwise specified
Center to Top
||420 / 16.5"
|Min Seat height (from center of BB to seat rail)||450
|Max Seat Height (From center of BB to seat rail)||730
|Handlebar height (from center of front wheel to center of bar)||765
Notes on complete bike purchases:
- Some assembly required. It is advised that a professional mechanic perform the assembly. It is at our discretion which warranty claims are due to improper assembly versus actual defects, and no warranty claims will be accepted unless it is proven that a professional mechanic performed the assembly. Please refer to the attached video on what you may need to do to assemble the bike.
- No sizing information will be provided beyond what�s written above
- We cannot determine proper sizing given your body. It�s a personal choice as to which size you prefer, and there are loads of resources online for you to best choose a size that fits your body.
- We will not warranty plastic pieces on the bike. Plastic is generally considered a mildly fragile material, and we do not have replacements should you need them. The bike comes reflectors (plastic), and plastic for the main body of the pedals. Most everyone will receive intact, the aforementioned pieces, but if you happen to receive ones broken during shipping, they�re missing, or you break them, we will not be responsible for obtaining/replacing them. As a proper mindset, assume they�re not meant to be included.
- We will not warranty any crank issue due to improper assembly. Failure to sufficiently tighten crank bolts, pedals, or putting the wrong pedal in the wrong crank arm (there are right and left pedals), will not be warrantied.
- The manufacturer may have made equal, but different subsitutions
on the bike such as tire brand, stem length, crank length, etc. We
cannot open all the boxes, unwrap them from their protective packaging,
and verify that every single
bike is exactly the same as the bike we used for images and this
components list. It is highly probable that your bike will be
identical, but if it happens that not everything is exactly the same
and all parts are equivalent in quality, we will not offer any
compensation for the parts to be replaced.