Fuji Nevada 3.0 23" Mountain Bike 26" Hardtail Shimano Acera/Alivio 9s NEW 2012
NEW IN BOX / MSRP $649.00
- Manufacturer: Fuji
- Model: 2012 Nevada 3.0 (gray/white)
- Wheel Size: 26"
- Type: Hardtail MTB Bike
- Condition: New in box1
- MAIN FRAME A1-SL alloy w/ PowerCurve down tube, hydroformed top tube, oversized seat tube and semi-integrated head tube, double water bottle mounts
- REAR TRIANGLE A1-SL alloy w/ S-bend stay, cold forged dropout and V-brake mount w/ replaceable hanger
- FORK SR Suntour XCT w/ mechanical lockout, 100mm travel
- REAR SHOCK N/A
- CRANKSET Shimano Acera, 22/32/44T
- BOTTOM BRACKET Sealed cartridge bearing square taper
- PEDALS FPD w/ Boron axle
- FRONT DERAILLEUR Shimano Acera, 34.9mm
- REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano Alivio SGS, 9-speed
- SHIFTERS Shimano Acera EZ Fire shifter/brake, 27-speed
- CASSETTE Shimano HG20, 11-34T 9-speed
- CHAIN KMC Z99, 9-speed
- WHEELSET Fuji custom mountain 32H hubs, Jalco AX430 alloy rims
- TIRES Hutchinson Scorpion 26x2.0 or Kenda K-837F/K-848R ATB, 26x2.1"
- BRAKE SET Tektro 837AL linear pull
- BRAKE LEVERS Shimano brake/shifter combo
- HEADSET Fuji custom 1 1/8" semi-integrated, 30mm spacers
- HANDLEBAR Fuji alloy riser bar, 20mm rise, 6� sweep, 31.8mm, 640mm wide
- STEM Fuji forged alloy w/ removable faceplate
- TAPE/GRIP Fuji dual density kraton
- SADDLE Fuji sport mountain w/ steel rails
- SEAT POST Fuji alloy micro-adjust, 31.6x350mm
- WEIGHT 31.3lbs (size 23")
- Condition: This bike will arrive the same way it would to a bike shop - in a box, mostly assembled, and requiring final assembly and adjustments. Normal assembly will require installing the front wheel, inflating tires, installing stem/handlebar cluster, installing seatpost, adjusting front and rear derailleurs, minor wheel truing, minor brake rotor truing (if equipped), installing pedals, adjusting brakes, and ensuring all bolts are tight. Shops build into the final price of their bikes the cost of a mechanic doing all of this. It's expected that when purchasing an in-box bike, that these tasks be performed by you or someone qualified.
- Which size is right for you is a personal and as unique as you
are. We cannot suggest, or recommend any size of bike that fits your
body best. There are many online resources to aid you in such a
decision. It's ultimately up to you as to which size frame is best for
- Many defect/warranty claims are improperly diagnosed as defects, when in reality, it was due to a lack of improper assembly/adjustment. We honor and make whole, the buyer when it comes to actual defects. We can diagnose from customers which are actual defects and which are due to improper assembly.
- Remember that left crank arms and pedals have left handed
threads. DO NOT INSTALL THE LEFT PEDAL BY TIGHTENING IT CLOCKWISE!
Also, make sure pedals are very, very tight. Failure to do so may
result in the pedal coming out and you ruining the threads on the
crank. We do not warranty pedal/crank threads.
- We will not warranty reflectors, or plastic wheel spoke protectors (dork discs). 99.8% of you will receive intact reflectors and spoke protectors. Given their inexpensive nature and lack of desire for anyone to purchase them, and unique sizes, we do not have or carry them for sale. We only have as many sets as there are bikes for sale. They come in the box Fuji has provided. If visibility at night is an important issue, then relying on inventions from the 19th century is not ideal. It's advisable, and absolutely recommended that night riding be accompanied by devices capable of emitting their own light. Spoke protectors are for improperly adjusted rear derailleurs. It's advisable that the derailleur stops are set correctly instead of relying on a fragile piece of plastic.
- The pedals that are included with this bike are inexpensive plastic pedals. They're largely for test riding at shops because most people eventually swap them out for clipless style or more aggressive, sturdier and more expensive, all metal pedals that suit their personal desires. Many bikes, especially higher end bikes, don't come with any pedals. As they're meant to be temporary, we will not warranty pedals.
- Proper care must be paid attention to when first inflating tires.
It's important to make sure that the rim strip covers the spoke nipple
holes, the tube is not pinched between the tire and rim, and seating
tie tire so that the bead is seated perfectly and tire is round. If you
experience a flat without riding the bike, it's 99% likely that these
steps were not performed. All other flats are due to road hazards. Both
types are completely beyond our control. As such, we do not warranty